I’m trying to lose weight. No surprise there. I’m pretty much permanently trying to lose weight but right now I’m actually following a plan and am seeing results. Slow & steady of course but that’s the best way to lose I think. I hope.
Humour is definitely something that helps me. Remember when I wrote this?
So here is a new one I wrote right after doing one or more (or *ahem* all) of the things listed below. Enjoy!
You Might Be On A Diet If…
- you use an app or notebook to track every thing that goes in your mouth
- you’ve ever lied on said tracker, even though no one else can see what you logged
- you’ve thought about rewarding that 0.4 lb loss with a giant piece of cake (or ice cream, or pizza or whatever your vice)
- you have wondered why all of a sudden, take-out burgers look as good as their advertisement photo
- you’ve ever decided that since you ate one bad thing in the morning, you might as well just eat whatever you want for the rest of the day (because you can just start over tomorrow right?)
- you have weighed yourself first thing in the morning. Immediately after going to the bathroom. Naked.
- you have ever used the excuse that wine doesn’t count because it’s made from grapes
and finally, You might be on a diet if…
- you’ve ever literally licked your dinner bowl clean because you’ve already logged your food for that meal and want to squeeze out every last calorie you counted
xo – J
Can you relate? Did I miss anything?